Because we CARE :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Here at Bully's Performance we are constantly looking for ways to better our customers experience and satisfaction, so what we have gone ahead and took the initiative to do and with the help of shopping.com an Ebay Commerce Network site. IS

We have no implemented into our website a post checkout survey so that you can rate your experience w/ Bully's Performance for the rest of the web and consumers to see across different networks.

Additionally there is a follow up Survey sent via email 10 days later asking you to rate your overall experience with us where you can also leave comments about your experience.

Just thought we would let you all know that these 2 surveys have been implemented into the Bully's Performance website to help us better our customer experience.

Thanks
Jeremiah

Last edited:

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
LOL you already have the best customer service. Now we will just have spam email!

I kid.

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
LOL you already have the best customer service. Now we will just have spam email!

I kid.

Nope, no spam just one survey after the delivery about how your overall satisfaction is HOWEVER if you do not wish to receive the survey it is very easy you just close the original survey when it pops up after your purchase is complete and no follow up that way :)

However we would appreciate it if those who do purchase things from us would take the extra minute or so to fill out the survey that way we can no where we are at with everyone as far as satisfaction goes, and how we can better ourselves

Thanks
Jeremiah

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Just messing with you. But I'd be shocked if you all were to ever receive any negative reviews/surveys.