Bully's Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jay c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got my 180 T stat and 87mm throttle body from Bully's. I'm deployed right now but as soon as I get back they are going on my express. I'll be sure to post some install pics and give a quick review. Thanks again Bully's Performance for your excellent customer service, awesome prices and great advise. You got your selves a customer for life.4ara4a2e.jpgu6u3ysyj.jpg

Sent from my EVO

kschaefer426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
what area are you in, I just got home from RC south did a few fob expansion missions..the time flys by if your busy...this last month getting ready to come home and not sitting in fort bliss doin demob is hell haha

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hey no problem at all and thanks for the shout out!

If you need anything else just let us know :)

OP
OP
jay c

jay c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
what area are you in, I just got home from RC south did a few fob expansion missions..the time flys by if your busy...this last month getting ready to come home and not sitting in fort bliss doin demob is hell haha

Hey man, I'm almost done here and can't wait to start messing with the truck. I've seen your posts, you have a nice collection of parts. It's going to be a bad ass truck!

Sent from my EVO