Bully's Performance is the best!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jay c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Fellows,

Just wanted to share a couple pictures of my newest toys. A 180 t-stat and a 87mm throttle body from Bully's Performance. I actually have a Trinity that should be arriving shortly, and I'm stoked to have White lighting do an engine and transmission tune. I've read a lot of good things about them. I'm coming home from a deployment shortly and my R&R will consist of installing the above plus JBA headers. I'll be sure to post some pics and give a quick review once I get them on.

ase8a6a8.jpgagapynuq.jpg

If anyone has been wanting to pull the trigger on some performance pieces you should definitely give Bully's Performance a call. The way Andrew (fastnugly) treats his customers is second to none. Not only has he been giving me great prices and advise, he also takes the time to e-mail me to just shoot the sh*t and talk about trucks. Which is something I truly appreciate, especially out here.

Sent from my EVO

OP
OP
jay c

jay c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
While I'm at it here's my truck. Sorry it's such a bad pic but it's the only pic my wife would send me. I guess she already annoyed that I'll be working on the truck so soon after a deployment lol.
6yjygyny.jpg

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks Jose!
Once you get all these mods installed, you will see how well they all tie together

kschaefer426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
im sitting in texas for my demob right now and the bed of my truck is full of toys waiting to be installed :) haha I might spend a day with the wife before I spend all my time with my truck!

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
im sitting in texas for my demob right now and the bed of my truck is full of toys waiting to be installed :) haha I might spend a day with the wife before I spend all my time with my truck!

A happy wife is the key to a Happy house! Thanks for you order, and thanks for the service you give to our country :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A happy wife is the key to a Happy house! Thanks for you order, and thanks for the service you give to our country :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

Yep cant argue with that hahah
Happy wife, happy life

Camo Ram

kschaefer426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi

Thanks
Jeremiah

aint that the truth haha...im ****** to Andrew about another order right now...my wife is on the plane flyin back here to texas from Afghanistan (shhh don't tell her about the order) haha I actually got very lucky..i took my wife to a drag race last year before we were deployed and she fell in love so now I get to spend whatever I want on performance mods as long as I explain to her what they do and she wants to help put them on the truck

I don't know why talking showed up as *** those things lol but it did

Davy120

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
aint that the truth haha...im ****** to Andrew about another order right now...my wife is on the plane flyin back here to texas from Afghanistan (shhh don't tell her about the order) haha I actually got very lucky..i took my wife to a drag race last year before we were deployed and she fell in love so now I get to spend whatever I want on performance mods as long as I explain to her what they do and she wants to help put them on the truck

I don't know why talking showed up as *** those things lol but it did

Haha i was like um?? Hahaha wait i know why you didnt add the g, this site blocks other "competition" kinda hilarious

Those are all without g
Talking hahaha so weird

Camo Ram

kschaefer426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
that's messed up...but yea that's what I did haha ill have to remember that I cant be lazy and leave the G off talking

OP
OP
jay c

jay c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's what I have to do then, get her to like it. Hopefully she doesn't like it to much. Then all the money will go into her car. Before you know it we''ll be spending money on pink rims and hello kitty embroidered head rest.

Sent from my EVO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn