First Carbon Fiber/Kevlar Hybrid CAI from LMI check it out very good stuff!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
For those who follow us on facebook, other boards you may know about this already, for those of you that do not check it out!

As promised here are the pics of it coming out of the box and getting installed, you will have to excuse my lack of other parts on the ride, (additionally I think I like it better without the Hemi cover so half shafts are next and some Billet Dress up I think;)...) as I was pretty much waiting to decide what CAI I was going with so I could get the theme going, have a pretty good idea now how to take the company car. Additionally if you all would like to see this into production we have to work up some attention to it as the demand has to be there to take it to the masses, however I have a feeling that will not take long, lets get this going I will talk to Chris(LMI) about a price point and see what he thinks once there is some more interest (I am hoping next week to be talking to them about it so spread the work everyone!) Hopefully we can duplicate this on any LMI intake available will get more info soon and report back. I realize that this particular unit is not for a gen IV hemi, however any LMI product should be able to be done in this material, so what do you all think? If this is something you are interested in let us know, so that when we talk with LMI we can reference the different threads, and social media that we have out there to show the interest to them, and start being able to offer these kick ass products with some color in them too :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

red1.jpg

red2.jpg

red3.jpg

red4.jpg

red5.jpg

red6.jpg

red7.jpg

red8.jpg

red9.jpg

red10.jpg

red11.jpg

red12.jpg

red13.jpg

red14.jpg

red15.jpg
g]

Last edited:

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
By the equipment layout, that's not a Gen IV Ram. At least not a 1500. What vehicle or RAM year is that? Or is it a Charger or Challenger?

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
By the equipment layout, that's not a Gen IV Ram. At least not a 1500. What vehicle or RAM year is that? Or is it a Charger or Challenger?

It is a challenger, we have one in the works for a 2012 Ram 1500 5.7L right now though and should be able to show it off next week.

Pretty much any LMI that is available should be able to be done in this material, providing color vs the traditional carbon fiber, this is just to show off the idea, if enough attraction can be brought to it we should be able to get this rolling a lot quicker if it is something that people will actually want, I know a lot of people do not go the carbon fiber look because they do not like that, but do to the unique attributes of the material it is very good for CAI's and LMI's products are truly top notch, there really is not any better material to handle heat soak than carbon fiber.

Once we have the 1st Ram intake in our hands done with this material I will post pics of it as well :)