New options on the site!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Fellow Enthusiasts I first I want to apologize for my missing presence on the boards lately as I am the lead we developer at Bully's Performance most of my time has been spent lately developing the new site, loading products, etc etc.

I just wanted to take a minute and give a little update.

We have successfully made it to where when purchasing certain products instead of having to add things separately to your cart that are directly related to each other and then use a coupon code, etc etc, it can all be done on the same page and added to your cart on the same product.

Example

If you go to 2008-2010 4wd ram 2500/3500 pickp 5" x series suspension

You are able to use the new drop downs to

specify

gas/diesel
add a control arm drop bracket
specify your year of vehicle compatible with this kit
add a steering stabilizer
choose your shock type.

Keep in mind this is an example, it is also an actual product page that is live, however I have linked this one for everyone to check out to get kind of an idea of some of the changes.

We have also added on some products for instance

DiabloSport Trinity T1000

the ability to add popular items at discounted rates for example this particular product you can add

VARARAM CAI 2009+ Ram Hemi at the discounted rate of $349.99 (previously reserved for group buys and give away specials only but now available at this price for bundles as well)

You can add A popular catch can starting at just $94.99

ADD s CUSTOM Tuning without the need to find a different product or add the tune separately

and/or add a ported throttle at a discounted rate

just a few examples, we are hoping this will cut down on the need to contact us for special bundle prices as we have now implemented them directly on the site saving you time and potentially getting you products even faster.

THANKS FOR READING!!!! LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NEW OPTIONS:smileup:

Thanks
Jeremiah

chuck

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 True Blue Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Awesome! Always great to see sites making an effort to improve and be more user friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45