Props to Bully's Performance (fastNugly)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Picked up my Moroso air/oil separator (#85472) from them.
Great price, great communication, fast shipping, everything as promised. You guys are renewing my faith in customer service; thank you.

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Picked up my Moroso air/oil separator (#85472) from them.
Great price, great communication, fast shipping, everything as promised. You guys are renewing my faith in customer service; thank you.

Pics?

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Totally agree. Fast n ugly has been working with me and matching or beating every price I could find. Even getting that done for me while he was supposed to be on vacation.
I feel super lucky they did that big sponsor thing and I got on there. Because id be shopping there no matter what. Glad I'm not the only one with good experiences from them!

OP
OP
audio1der

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

The instructions didn't give any hint of where it was supposed to be mounted, so I put it on the back of the rad. It's GORGEOUS, clean and simple. The hose you see attached to it is some I added, as the length provided was the perfect length to add to the drain valve on the bottom of the can. I wanted the drain extended down to behind the bumper for ease of use when changing oil.
VERY happy with it, and the service from fastNugly.

Note- for any Canadians, DAP can ship out of Toronto which makes a big difference. There are other great vendors on here who can't help what happens at the border, so these guys are a GREAT option.

Attachments

• Catch can installed.jpg
    Catch can installed.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

mattman_13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Man that's sharp and clean looking.

Harrisb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just ordered the same catch can from fastnugly, arrived in 2 days. I also picked up bilsteins, rcx 1.25" lift, 18" magnaflow and pretty sure we struck a deal on some wheels as well. Oh ya, I forgot the weathertech mats and the bakflip f1 to go along with the bestop powerboards and 2500 flares I already had. Considering I officially picked the truck up on Tuesday after some dealer issues I'd say I'm doing pretty good thanks to DAP!!!!!

OP
OP
audio1der

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's another pic of the can itself I found, from the night before install when I was doing a little planning.

Attachments

• Moroso Catch Can.jpg
    Moroso Catch Can.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 83

Harrisb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just installed mine, only issue is it didn't come with enough hose

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here's another pic of the can itself I found, from the night before install when I was doing a little planning.

This is sexy!
Almost makes me want to sell my billettech and grab me one of these

Thanks for the kind words too.

But any Canadians looking for parts....I can get it to you with ZERO fee's on majority of items ;)

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just ordered the same catch can from fastnugly, arrived in 2 days. I also picked up bilsteins, rcx 1.25" lift, 18" magnaflow and pretty sure we struck a deal on some wheels as well. Oh ya, I forgot the weathertech mats and the bakflip f1 to go along with the bestop powerboards and 2500 flares I already had. Considering I officially picked the truck up on Tuesday after some dealer issues I'd say I'm doing pretty good thanks to DAP!!!!!

Thank you sir!
Looking forward to meeting you this weekend :D