Screwed by Bully's Performance beware of this company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

texasmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Himi
Mods if this is in the wrong forum please put it in the correct one I put it here for two reasons 1. I didnt see any other forum that looked like the right one and 2. so that the most people could be made aware of the situation

ok lets start with some background on this order I first got in contact with bully`s performance in September for quotes while I was overseas and was happy with there price. I placed my order for a bullydog tuner with gauge pillar, 87mm PTB and vararam intake on October 2nd and let them know I would be home October 24th and was assured I would have everything by the 24th. About two days after I placed my order I received a message saying the PTB was on a 1 week backorder and the vararam was going to be 2 weeks. I told them not a problem as long as I had them by the 24th since I couldn't do anything with them until then anyway.The tuner and gauge pillar arrived in less then a week. I arrived home on the 24th to find the only thing waiting on me was the tuner and gauge pillar and they sent me the wrong gauge pillar i received one for a 2003-2009 and I have a 2013 but they did correct that and I had the correct one within a week.at this point I have gotten no other communication from them. So I called them and was told that for the PTB they need to get 13 or 18 i cant remember witch one they said before they could order them and it could be a couple more weeks this was October 25th and that vararam was giving them the runaround about the intake and on November 5th they emailed me telling me they would be able to ship my intake the following Monday I had to have them put that on hold as I was in the process of moving to my new base in Texas by that time and they did that and shipped it to my new address after I arrived in Texas except they sent me the wrong one I was sent one for 2009-2012 and I have a 2013 ram and there is a 2013 modal for the vararam as the 2009-2012 has to be modified to work on the 2013 so here it is November 25th and I still don't have my PTB and I have the wrong intake I emailed them as soon as the intake arrived and they asked for the tracking number witch I gave them that was the 22nd and they have not answered any other emails I have sent and still no information about the PTB they also have promised on several occasions to give me store credit for my inconvenience but every time I have inquired on they I just get told they are working on it. I have read all the good reviews and have given them every chance to try to make this right and I understand that sometimes stuff happens but there is no excuse for me not to have my order that I placed on October 2nd by the 25th of November and the fact that I received two different items that wont fit on my truck because they are the wrong year is unacceptable

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
sorry to hear about the issue there.

Moved from the general forum to the Bully's forum, where they'll see it more and be able to address your issue.

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bet they do something about it now..........although it should never come to this imo. Customer service is the the #1 thing I look for when chosing which company I take my business to. Hope it gets sorted out for ya.

OP
OP
texasmedic

texasmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Himi
I bet they do something about it now..........although it should never come to this imo. Customer service is the the #1 thing I look for when chosing which company I take my business to. Hope it gets sorted out for ya.

I agree it should have never come to this and I gave them every chance to make it right and still have hope that they do but when they stopped replying to email that was to much

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had a few communication issues as well. Havn't ordered anything from them, but never received replies to two pm's and a thread post.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had a few communication issues as well. Havn't ordered anything from them, but never received replies to two pm's and a thread post.

That's unfortunate. Any vendor I have reached out to on this forum has responded quickly. I've dealt with Matt @ Moe's, Sean @ Hemifever and JJ @ Retro Shop. All 3 have been very helpful and professional. Actually the only reason I didn't consider Bully's when I joined this forum was because of a similar post like this one. I am sure lots of guys on here have had a great experience with them but when I see a post like this it points me elsewhere. I'm sure they will reach out and try to make it right for you.

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Sorry to hear of your Troubles. I'm sure things will work out.

ljvsnyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am sure they will get you taken care of. I fully understand your frustrations with the situation, but I have seen examples of them going above and beyond to keep their customers happy.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
texasmedic,
let me be the first to apologize on behalf of Bully's
This is certainly now how we operate but rather than make excuses, we will own this and make it right.

going forward should have any questions, pls contact either Jeremiah or I.

jeremiah@bullysperformance and/or [email protected]

From what I just checked in our email systems, we are waiting on a reply back from you.

None the less, give Jeremiah a call as I am ******* all afternoon and we will make this right

816-686-2176

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Bluesmoke91, not sure where you PM'd, but Im guessing it was not to me as I have not seen anything.
None the less, if you need a response, send me a PM or email me at anytime.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.