Vararam Air Grabber GIVE AWAY/Group Buy ROUND 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
We are proud to announce we are now able to run a 4th Gen Vararam Air Grabber GIVE AWAY/Group Buy ROUND 2

How this is going to work, we have 15 units everyone of them will ship when ordered. When Ordering use Redemption code "GIVEAWAY" to be entered into the Group Buy and Drawing for a free Vararam Air Grabber. Not only will you be entered into the Drawing you will also receive an INSTANT FORUM DISCOUNT!!!

Once all 15 units are ordered we are going to put all the names into a hat on Video and draw the winner out of a hat, we will then post the Video on youtube and link it back. This promo is good for all of our customers/advertising networks that we utilize on a day to day basis so these spots will fill up fast do not miss your chance if you have been waiting for an AWESOME DEAL this is it!!!

THE WINNER will receive either the purchase price of their Vararam Air Grabber in a refund to their original form of payment OR a $400 in-store credit.

The winner decides which prize!

To take advantage of this offer please go to Vararam 4th Gen Air Grabber and enter redemtion code "GIVEAWAY" on step 2 of 3 during the checkout process after you have created an account! this code will save you Some cash Instantly go enter the code to see just how much! off of our list price of $369.99!!!

If you have any questions let us know.

You can find a fully updated list in our vendor section just click the link in my signature :)

1 Matt M
2 Samuel B
3 Michael T
4 Ahmed M
5 Matt S
6 Sidney B
7 Ian B
8 Alex A
9 Robert S
10 Brian M
11 Alexander S
12 Zongbin L
13 Christopher G
14. Nikolas L
15. Jared S

And now a bit about the Vararam Air Grabber for the 4th Gen hemi's

These are in stock and shipping out!!!
----------------------------------------------------

This offer will be good for at least 15 orders!!!

To take advantage of this offer please go to Vararam 4th Gen Air Grabber and enter redemtion code "GIVEAWAY" on step 2 of 3 during the checkout process after you have created an account! this code will save you Some cash Instantly go enter the code to see just how much! off of our list price of $369.99!!!

Features:

• Gains of 30HP and 30+FTlbs of Torque with NO tuning.

• Real world performance gains like ½ second or more off your 0-60mph time and .3-.4 off the ¼ mile and + 3-4mph! Try getting these types of gains with just a cold air intake, not a chance!

• Can be installed in about 10-20 min.

• Creates a look that screams pure MOPAR muscle.

• Lid options include- black textured, block smooth (for custom painting) or Hemi Orange

• The system uses the OEM hood, R/T and or aftermarket hoods are not required. The system draws air from the high pressure zone between the upper core support and the underside of the hood.

• No falling rain water issues like the other low inlet systems. The 4G features a high mount location and water drains to ensure that water, even water over 2 feet deep and mud will not be a problem

• A True full size Hemi air-filter, Custom made to Vararam specs by Green high performance filters. Pre oiled and ready to go out of the box. Washable and reusable Limited lifetime warrantee.

• A True forced induction system that is intercooled on the top and underbelly of the system. Protected underneath by a heat blanket. The blanket is fed cool air from the ram air system. This sandwitches cool air between the underbelly of the airbox and the blanket.

Guaranteed Performance, Guaranteed Satisfaction that is Vararam.

airgrabberlids.jpg

Also in the order notes please specify your preferred lid color, all orders that do not specify will ship with the SMOOTH BLACK lid

grabber-in-truck.jpg

Last edited:

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Tony, Thanks again. You've been a very great help. Eased the process and answered all of my questions. Will definitely do business again.

Valth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hope this lasts til next friday(payday)

02 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 NSRT-4
Engine
2.4L Turbo
Hey Tony, Thanks again. You've been a very great help. Eased the process and answered all of my questions. Will definitely do business again.

no problem man!! glad to help and answer all your questions. thanks again for your business, we appreciate it!

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
updated

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

OP
OP
Bully's Performance

Bully's Performance

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Is this only for 4th gens?

The group buy is only for the 4th gen air grabbers at this time, however if you need a 3rd gen Vararam Hemi Under Glass we can get one to you at a very nice rate just reach out to any of us Via PM, chat, text or phone call we would be more than happy to get on on its way to you.

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks I've talked to Tony about it before, I was just wondering. Hopefully I can get my order in for it soon!

Valth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just placed my order! Add my name to the list!(Thank you craigslist lol for earning me money from my junk!)

Edit: thanks 02Ram for being so helpful, you rock brother! The name is Alex A.( for the list lol)

Last edited:

Valth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any idea how long it normally takes to ship? Lol im excited is all. My order still said processing is why i was curious.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any idea how long it normally takes to ship? Lol im excited is all. My order still said processing is why i was curious.

It's a 2-3 day service
So you'll get it fairly soon :happy160:

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got mine today and immediately installed. For sure happy with it so far. We'll see in the morning when I go to work if I notice anything different.

fastNugly

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Dodge Ram Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got mine today and immediately installed. For sure happy with it so far. We'll see in the morning when I go to work if I notice anything different.

Excellent news keep us posted

Status
Not open for further replies.