FINAL CLOSEOUT: Adam's Original Formula Detail Spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
post-1228-0-87293500-1380746685.png

If you were a fan of the original, or if you just want to relive the old days we have a final closeout special for you that's too good to pass up! We've mixed up our very last batch of the original formula to use up the remaining supplies and turned them into 1 gallon and 5 gallon refills at a HUGE discount. Once they're gone THEY'RE GONE! First come first served... so don't hesitate. We need these jugs out of our warehouse to prepare for the expansion project.

AVAILABILITY:
  • (10) 5 gallon refills - $99.95 each
  • (25) 1 gallon refills - $24.95 each

CLOSEOUT - Adam's Original Formula Detail Spray Refills

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Yes! They reformulated it. The original is still great and I have 4-5 gallons of it.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Well I was going to get a one gallon. But they're sold out. Dang

Maybe the new spray then. :)

The new spray has some carnuba in it to help boost your LSP protection. It's NOT a spray wax however.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
This stuff FLEW off the shelves!!

And yes Pano, as Chewy mentioned, this was our original formula that stood tall for 13 years. We reformulated it back in February and this was some leftover that we had in the warehouse.

Sorry you missed it, but you won't be disappointed with the new formula. It's our flagship product and I 110% Guarantee you'll like it. ;)