FREE 2ND Day Shipping On Gift Cards Plus Enter To Win A Detailing Kit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
last-minute-header.jpg

christmas_sale_code-24.jpg

adams_polishes_50_dollar_kit.jpg
Adam’s $50.00 Gift Card
FREE 2ND DAY DELIVERY!
Adam’s $100.00 Gift Card!
FREE 2ND DAY DELIVERY!

100_kit.jpg

A Note From Adam
On behalf of the Adam's team, I'd like to thank you for your steadfast loyalty. By a wide margin, 2015 was the most successful in Adam's 16 year history. I am simply awed by the growth you helped us achieve, and am humbled to have earned and kept you as a customer. We are doing a few things right apparently, but how can we improve? I'd love your input! Please email me directly with your thoughts: [email protected] Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and God bless you and your family this season.

While you’re here, we figured we would do something fun: Enter to win a little something for yourself this Christmas! Two lucky people will win this Adam's Winter Wash Detailing kit, and we'll be shipping it via 2nd Day Delivery to ensure that it arrives before Christmas. Winners will be announced on our website Tuesday December 22nd at 2pm MST.
win_kit.jpg
Find out more details and enter to win here: Adam's Polishes Giveaways | Detailing Promotions