Introducing Adam's New Leather & Interior Cleaner Plus Other Interior Cleaning Access

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
It's been quite a while since we've overhauled some of the chemicals in our product line, so you've probably noticed some recent updates to some old favorites like our new Eco APC and Interior Detailer.

Next on the list is Leather & Interior Cleaner. Now available in both a 6oz foaming pump bottle and a 16oz spray bottle, this no-rinse formula is safer than before, but still has excellent cleaning power, especially when combined with the Cockpit Brush, new Deep Clean Erasers, or the Interior Scrubbing Mitt.
a
I'm amazed at how little product is used in the 6oz foaming pump bottle - I cleaned both seats, both door panels, center console, and steering wheel in my Sonoma, and it looks like I barely used any of the liquid out of the bottle. The 6oz bottle will go a long way!

We also have a new snapback hat and embossed garage sign too. Use the code LEATHER for 15% off, plus free shipping on orders over $100 to the continental United States. This sale ends Friday at Midnight!

Check out the full email announcement below, and CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW! Adam's Polishes New Products | The Best Detailing Products

cvRuO7n.jpg

qEgqbW1.jpg

cPY1duN.jpg

Adam's Polishes New Products | The Best Detailing Products

https://youtu.be/0lvwYEuGS0s

tdPC558.jpg