Looking for Swirl and haze remover and orange hex applicator on your website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
5.9 Cummins - 12,800 original miles
I am looking to order the blue hex applicator and revive hand polish, as well as the orange hex pad and swirl and haze remover that I saw on the hand polishing video on your website. I found the blue stuff, but could not find the orange hex applicator pad or the orange swirl and haze remover. If you can let me know where on the website it is, Im goin to go ahead and place my order today. Thanks in advance!

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
The orange hex applicator is no longer available as well as the swirl and haze and fine machine polish. The orange applicator really never was a great tool seeing that to get corrected results, you need a power tool, so they took it out of their line-up. You can check the clearance sections for them. They may still have some in there.

If you want a polish with a bit more cutting power than Revive, their "finishing polish" is what you want. If you want something with a LOT more cutting ability, their correcting polish is what you want. Keep in mind, the last two were designed to be used with a machine and not by hand. If you're trying to clean your paint, Revive and the blue hex pad ROCK!

Check out these videos:

Instructional Detailing Videos

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Chewy's correct, they have been discontinued from our product lineup.

The only one we offer that's made to be used by hand is the Revive. The other polishes are formulated to be used with a machine.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Chewy's correct, they have been discontinued from our product lineup.

The only one we offer that's made to be used by hand is the Revive. The other polishes are formulated to be used with a machine.

Nick, you guys should really think about removing the videos with old products where applicable.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Nick, you guys should really think about removing the videos with old products where applicable.

There's a pop-up in the corner of the old hand polishing video from Volume 7 that mentions that the products have been updated. Ditching the entire video wouldn't be the best move since it still shows how to use Revive.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Yeah, I'm saying in the future... Make a new Revive vid... Just tossing out the idea...

OP
OP
RAtmosphere

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
Thanks guys! I dont need to much as my dually was corrected a few years back, and to be honest with ya it stays in the garage most of the time and ive only washed it maybe a few times since just for the occassional show. When I have my halogen light on it, even after that many years theres no swirls, anything. Youd never believe my paint was original and almost 10 years old (its an 04). I just like to apply a fine hand polish to it every so often to get any little things I may see. My dually is a real example that if you use the right stuff for washing, drying, etc. the paint stays pretty much free of any real big issues.

OP
OP
RAtmosphere

RAtmosphere

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 3500 Dually
Engine
Ive already got my 4" pads and a polishing pal for them, so I am going to go ahead and get your car wash and Revive.....I cant wait to try it. I currently use a product called "Midnight SPecial" by Production car care. Its great but Ive recently read it was a filler polish, I didnt know that and would rather not use that...plus the smell is tough to deal with in a garage as it smells very "petroleum" like....lots of "haz mat" like warnings on the label....LOL

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
plus the smell is tough to deal with in a garage as it smells very "petroleum" like....lots of "haz mat" like warnings on the label....LOL

Yikes!! :Nonono:

You'll find that nearly all of our products smell pretty fantastic. With the polishes being at the low end of the scent spectrum, I even think Revive has a nice aroma to it.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Adams will make your mouth drool! You'll want to drink the detail spray and under carriage spray! The polishes smell like polishes but absolutely NOT like petroleum. They're pretty neutral IMO.

Stay away from fillers. Many so called "professional detailers" use them to push as many cars through their shop as possible.

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.