Props to Adams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered some stuff Thursday night, ships Friday and here on Saturday. Granted I'm only one state south of them, it's still fast. They even have me some USA mints in the box. There is two items missing from my order, but i trust the customer service to handle it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396732015.966583.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396732024.049498.jpg

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I ordered stuff on tuesday ( I think it was tuesday, may have been wednesday) and it got here by Friday. Super fast shipping.

OP
OP
PCA4208

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Called the customer service today. The guy said that my two missing items were on back order over the weekend. They should ship tomorrow.
I can't wait to wash and clay my truck.

Also I don't think anyone has ever exclaimed just how good these products smell! The detail spray smells like bubblegum, and the shampoo smells like sour cherry. I love it! Haha

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Called the customer service today. The guy said that my two missing items were on back order over the weekend. They should ship tomorrow.
I can't wait to wash and clay my truck.

Also I don't think anyone has ever exclaimed just how good these products smell! The detail spray smells like bubblegum, and the shampoo smells like sour cherry. I love it! Haha

Yes. I will say the paint sealant smells like...well...paint sealant. lol

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
They are awesome! And once you buy some products and use them, you will start buying more stuff. I'm about at the point where the only thing I don't have is a polisher and the supporting products. And I love the smell of their stuff. The all purpose cleaner and green wheel cleaner do smell like cleaners, but the revive polish smells like blueberries, and the invisible under carriage spray smells like grapes. I just washed my truck today. Sprayed the truck down with DS before drying, used VRT on all the vinyl, rubber, and tires (hence VRT haha) cleaned the glass and lenses with glass cleaner (smells like lime), and used the under carriage spray. I'm waiting on a package to come in this week with buttery wax, leather conditioner, and more microfiber towels.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Thanks for your support Pano!!

OP
OP
PCA4208

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're welcome. The products are burning a hole in that box though. I'm still waiting on my drying towel and clay bars.
Then my baby will get taken care of.

ramflava

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
You're welcome. The products are burning a hole in that box though. I'm still waiting on my drying towel and clay bars.
Then my baby will get taken care of.

I'm waiting on some time off, the drying towel, and the new Kwazar spray bottle. The weather here in ABQ is great!!! I too ordered it Thursday night and had it saturday morning.

OP
OP
PCA4208

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh I know! It was 80 degrees almost today. The only thing is that washing my truck is bittersweet as I park in a dirt lot for school. It kinda blows sometimes.

OP
OP
PCA4208

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whelp apparently the grit guard is only made for special buckets. I bought a new 5 gallon one from lowes, and the guard only fits like 3/4 the way down. I guess it's made for the paint style buckets. At least I have a new wash bucket now, just need to find a suitable rinse one.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Technically, you could probably make the grit guard work. You just wouldn't have as much soap/rinse water for cleaning the truck.

OP
OP
PCA4208

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It would work if I take to it with my dremel. But I don't feel like cutting up a brand new thing. I'll just look for a suitable bucket while I wait for my back ordered items.

OP
OP
PCA4208

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hope Christian. Off of paseo and Louisiana. The senior lot is paved, but not the other lot. Luckily they tho on internship in like a week, so I can start parking there.

VolsRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Got my package in today. Still waiting on the new bottle that came out (need something bigger than 16 oz for the Detail Spray), but received my 2 pack of Multipurpose Microfiber towels, 2 pack of utility microfiber towels, 4 microfiber applicator pads, 2 pack of interior applicator pads, buttery wax, and interior and leather conditioner. Let me tell you, the interior applicator pads are A LOT bigger than you would think. Based on the video I saw with Adam applying the conditioner, I thought it was a pad just barely bigger than the palm of his hand. this thing is MUCH bigger than my hand haha.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
About time you bought some Adams amazing products lol - jk. I love their stuff especially the waterless wash.