Question? "And Thank You"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
First off "Thank You" :king:
I am a believer in your products as of an hour ago. No more of the walmart, pep boys and target crap = EVER AGAIN.
Hers what I used on my truck-
Adam's Car Wash Shampoo
Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel
Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad-Standard

I'll try and take some pic's tomorrow after work.

Ok my question is. What can I use to clean "Great White Microfiber Drying Towel"? This thing is amazing- I need to buy more of these. For any of you first time buyers buy at least two.

And second question is "what products" do you recommend after the three months have past on my freshly painted Ram? Doesn't matter how expensive btw.

OP
OP
johnnysart

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Should I use detergent to clean Great White Microfiber Drying Towel?

OP
OP
johnnysart

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Can anybody answer my question?

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
First off "Thank You" :king:
I am a believer in your products as of an hour ago. No more of the walmart, pep boys and target crap = EVER AGAIN.
Hers what I used on my truck-
Adam's Car Wash Shampoo
Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel
Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad-Standard

I'll try and take some pic's tomorrow after work.

Ok my question is. What can I use to clean "Great White Microfiber Drying Towel"? This thing is amazing- I need to buy more of these. For any of you first time buyers buy at least two.

And second question is "what products" do you recommend after the three months have past on my freshly painted Ram? Doesn't matter how expensive btw.

#1 Question: Answer is Adams Micro Fiber Revitalizer or scent and dye free clothes detergent. The first works quite a bit better than the second. ;) (buy in gallons)

#2 Question: What are you wanting to do? Do you want to be OCD like me and correct the paint? Is it your DD?

Oh and I agree with the first part of your post. I've used many brands, boutique and OTC and I find Adams works great and they stand behind their products with support that's 2nd to none. It's an instance where "you get what you pay for".

Look at getting a Blaster Sidekick to facilitate drying and getting the water out of all the hidden spots.

Chris

Last edited:

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Here's a great FAQ on how to properly care for all of your MF towels:

FAQ -Proper Microfiber Cleaning & Care - Microfiber Products - Adams Forums

In a nutshell, stay away from powdered detergents, fabric softener, and high heat.

As far as which products to use, I'll need a little more info as to what kind of duty it sees.

Is it a daily driver? Weekend toy? At a minimum, get it protected with a coat of wax. What you choose to add from there is up to you as there are MANY other options like claying, polishing, sealing, glazing....

OP
OP
johnnysart

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
#1 Question: Answer is Adams Micro Fiber Revitalizer or scent and dye free clothes detergent. The first works quite a bit better than the second. ;) (buy in gallons)

#2 Question: What are you wanting to do? Do you want to be OCD like me and correct the paint? Is it your DD?

Oh and I agree with the first part of your post. I've used many brands, boutique and OTC and I find Adams works great and they stand behind their products with support that's 2nd to none. It's an instance where "you get what you pay for".

Look at getting a Blaster Sidekick to facilitate drying and getting the water out of all the hidden spots.

Chris

Here's a great FAQ on how to properly care for all of your MF towels:

FAQ -Proper Microfiber Cleaning & Care - Microfiber Products - Adams Forums

In a nutshell, stay away from powdered detergents, fabric softener, and high heat.

As far as which products to use, I'll need a little more info as to what kind of duty it sees.

Is it a daily driver? Weekend toy? At a minimum, get it protected with a coat of wax. What you choose to add from there is up to you as there are MANY other options like claying, polishing, sealing, glazing....

It's newly painted so no paint correction needed. And yes it's my daily driver I want to use the best wax. And yes I do plan on getting those items. I just made a bigger purchase yesterday and I do plan on buying more products I need from Adams.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
if i was in your position i would get the new 2 step polishing system with the portcable and use just the second step after the 3 months. I'm sure others would do more or use something different and no way am i saying they are wrong, just saying what i would do because spending hours upon hours waxing a vehicle is not a hobby for me.

I just did my dad's white truck yesterday with just the second step(truck sits in the garage and doesn't get used much) and it looks great now

OP
OP
johnnysart

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
if i was in your position i would get the new 2 step polishing system with the portcable and use just the second step after the 3 months. I'm sure others would do more or use something different and no way am i saying they are wrong, just saying what i would do because spending hours upon hours waxing a vehicle is not a hobby for me.

I just did my dad's white truck yesterday with just the second step(truck sits in the garage and doesn't get used much) and it looks great now

Oh I don't mind waxing. I actually enjoy it. And thanks for the tips.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
It's newly painted so no paint correction needed. And yes it's my daily driver I want to use the best wax. And yes I do plan on getting those items. I just made a bigger purchase yesterday and I do plan on buying more products I need from Adams.

If it's a DD, I'd recommend looking into a sealant to put down before you wax.

If you are working by hand, our Quick Sealant is a great choice. It will give you great longevity and has a fast cure time (30 min.) so you can layer a glaze and/or a wax over the top of it without waiting overnight for the sealant to cure.

If you want the best combination of protection and gloss from your paint, go Quick Sealant -> Brilliant Glaze -> Buttery/Americana/Patriot Wax.

:patriot:

OP
OP
johnnysart

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
If it's a DD, I'd recommend looking into a sealant to put down before you wax.

If you are working by hand, our Quick Sealant is a great choice. It will give you great longevity and has a fast cure time (30 min.) so you can layer a glaze and/or a wax over the top of it without waiting overnight for the sealant to cure.

If you want the best combination of protection and gloss from your paint, go Quick Sealant -> Brilliant Glaze -> Buttery/Americana/Patriot Wax.

:patriot:

Thanks again. The shampoo is amazing! And I'm about to make my 3rd order.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Thanks for your business Johnny!