16' 2500 Hemi Instument Cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Citcope

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 Hemi 5.7L
Benny,
I'm looking for a part with in the cluster the silver/gray ring around the speedo. I bought a Canadian truck and when the dealer got it they slapped an American speedo gauge face over the Canadian Km/h face. So now the speedo is darker at night and it's missing the ring.

I'm looking to see if I can do anything about that or just order an American cluster and have it programmed.

What do you think? Thanks

Casey

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
The only part sold separately is the lens with the raised rings that go around the gauges. No part of the actual fact is replaceable.

I don't want to speak for Benny, but I don't believe he sells clusters. The dealer is supposed to do the swap and send in the original as a core, so you'd have to go to your local dealer if you wanted to purchase a new one. I'm not sure if they'd be allowed to swap a Canadian one for a US one, though.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
This is correct the only serviceable part we sell is called the mask and lens. The cluster itself is one unit and would need to be purchased at your local dealer. It sounds almost as if the dealer placed an aftermarket overlay on it which is very odd for a dealer to do.

Send me your VIN and I will see if I can come up with an equivalent U.S part number cluster so that you can inquire your local dealer with for pricing.

-Benny