Heavy-duty rubber splash guards, diff between 2 parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
There are two parts listed for heavy-duty rear splash guards on trucks without fender flares. I want to know what the difference is.

The Mopar part #s are 82211267AB and 82212290. They're two different prices.

On Mopar's own site, the same thing: same description, same vehicle applications listed, different prices.

While I do want to know which one's right for my truck (and have already made that inquiry along with my VIN via e-mail), I'd primarily like to know what the difference between the two parts is. There's obviously a difference, or there wouldn't be two prices.

Thanks!

OP
OP
darthdzl

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
Well, I got the answer I was looking for via e-mail.

Despite having the same picture (unless they've now fixed it, since I pointed it out to them), here's the scoop...

82211267AB: Ram head only, no "RAM" beneath it
82212290: Ram head with "RAM" beneath it

That's it. The compatibility is the same on both. (And although this wasn't specifically stated in the e-mail, they both seem to be for all 4th gens -- 2009-2015 -- without fender flares.)

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Well, I got the answer I was looking for via e-mail.

Despite having the same picture (unless they've now fixed it, since I pointed it out to them), here's the scoop...

82211267AB: Ram head only, no "RAM" beneath it
82212290: Ram head with "RAM" beneath it

That's it. The compatibility is the same on both. (And although this wasn't specifically stated in the e-mail, they both seem to be for all 4th gens -- 2009-2015 -- without fender flares.)

This is correct from what I see, I would imagine soon enough they will phase out one style and just have one offering for less confusion.

Please let us know if you have any questions,
-Benny

OP
OP
darthdzl

darthdzl

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Tradesman RCSB
Engine
V6
This is correct from what I see, I would imagine soon enough they will phase out one style and just have one offering for less confusion.

Please let us know if you have any questions,
-Benny
Thanks Benny! Will do.

plarkinjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel