Looking for a Heater AC control module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
68183973AB is the part number. I found it on your website but I was wondering if you had it in stock or if you had to order it from your supplier?

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
68183973AB is the part number. I found it on your website but I was wondering if you had it in stock or if you had to order it from your supplier?

Hello,

We would need to order it from the MI warehouse (3-4 days) then ship to you

-Benny

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
@Benny,
On a related note, keep an eye on the following thread since there seems to be a lot of interest (including me) in a proper retrofit of the 8.4AN radio for the 2013 - 2015 trucks which is pricey.

DIY 5.0 to 8.4 Navigation upgrade
http://www.ramforum.com/showthread.php?t=64564

Once the differences (parts lists) are nailed down for coming from the 4 speed vs 7 speed manual HVAC controls it should be easy to put together a proper parts mod package for the two versions. (See post 12 for the 7 speed fan)

Sent from my "Up All Night Sleep All Day" Nexus 5!

Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
@Benny,
On a related note, keep an eye on the following thread since there seems to be a lot of interest (including me) in a proper retrofit of the 8.4AN radio for the 2013 - 2015 trucks which is pricey.

DIY 5.0 to 8.4 Navigation upgrade
DIY 5.0 to 8.4 Navigation upgrade - DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums

Once the differences (parts lists) are nailed down for coming from the 4 speed vs 7 speed manual HVAC controls it should be easy to put together a proper parts mod package for the two versions. (See post 12 for the 7 speed fan)

Sent from my "Up All Night Sleep All Day" Nexus 5!

Thanks,

I have seen the thread but I have not had time to read through all of it and learn exactly what is going on there. If I can help with any parts in the meantime please let me know.

-Benny