Mopar Performance Intake Scoop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hunter99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Benny,

Is there a timeframe when this part will be available again. This is the part number off of your website Ram 1500 Mopar Performance Cold Air Intake (Part No: 82214741).

It shows as coming soon but I know it was available a couple of months ago. I had heard it was getting a minor redesign for better sealing to the airbox. Anyway, already have the Mopar CAI and the sport hood so might as well get this too.

Thanks

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
It is still currently on hold but Mopar does not give us any ETA's of it's release. As you mentioned it was once available then went on hold.

Best bet is to bump this thread every now and then and I will be happy to check it for you. I suppose its a good thing you dont have one of the original releases.

-Benny

OP
OP
hunter99

hunter99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Benny. I will do that. Hopefully it will not be too long. Actually, hopefully they don't do like they have done before and it never comes back.