Not sure the part, need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mudder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I took my grille off today in the midst of a headlight install and snapped one of the little round black plastic things off the back that pop into place to hold the grille there. I've looked and can't seem to find these in a schematic online. It's just a little round black plastic piece. I've heard them called push pins or plastic rivets. It's on the back of the grille and looked like there were 4 of them. Any idea on part number?

Thanks for the help, my painted handles I got from you guys look great! If you had any discount codes I would order some black headlights from you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure of the exact faster that you need but I work at advance Auto parts and we have a selection of all kinds of those fasteners / plastic rivits or whatever their called. You should be able to match something up.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
Part #68213168AA

OP
OP
Mudder

Mudder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome, thanks.

Hey Benny, pm me if you have any coupon codes to hand out. I'm looking to order the factory black quad lights!

OP
OP
Mudder

Mudder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Awesome! Just ordered me a set. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online