Price/Part #

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrHarleyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need the following Price/Part # for a drivers side step pad for the OEM tubular wheel to wheel side steps. I need the longer pad towards the front of the truck. The step has 2 pads total.

2013 Ram 1500 QuadCab 4x4 Big Horn 6.4 Bed

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrHarleyGuy

MrHarleyGuy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't think that is the correct part #. When i cross reference that part #, it says its only 25 inches long.

I have 2 pads on the step. 1 is a very long pad about 67-68 inches long.

-wheel-to-wheel-stainless-steel-tubular-side-steps.jpg

And the second it a small pad toward the rear. I need the longer pad. Drivers Side.

EDIT: Could this be it 68193126AA ?

Last edited:

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I don't think that is the correct part #. When i cross reference that part #, it says its only 25 inches long.

I have 2 pads on the step. 1 is a very long pad about 67-68 inches long.

-wheel-to-wheel-stainless-steel-tubular-side-steps.jpg

And the second it a small pad toward the rear. I need the longer pad. Drivers Side.

EDIT: Could this be it 68193126AA ?

My apologies this required a call to mopar as I would agree the part number I recommended is not that long and your part number 68193126AA is correct and although it's not listed in my dealer data for a quad cab Mopar assures me it's correct. The package dims are also 81x7x4 , Sorry for the confusion.

-Benny