Ram Limited Cluster Lens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramguytexas87

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ignition Orange Sport
Engine
5.7L
Hey I need some help finding the replacement cluster lens for a '14 longhorn limited gauge cluster. I went to the website but there were 3 or 4 options and I guess I just didn't understand which one I needed and what the differences were. This is for a cluster I just purchased to put in my '14 Lonestar if it makes any difference. The lens has a few scuffs and scratches and I'd like to try and replace it if I can. Thanks!

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hey I need some help finding the replacement cluster lens for a '14 longhorn limited gauge cluster. I went to the website but there were 3 or 4 options and I guess I just didn't understand which one I needed and what the differences were. This is for a cluster I just purchased to put in my '14 Lonestar if it makes any difference. The lens has a few scuffs and scratches and I'd like to try and replace it if I can. Thanks!

Hello,

Using the VIN from the following truck RAM 3500 Longhorn Limited Certified | eBay I come up with this one http://allmoparparts.com/oemparts/68230433AA

If you have the VIN from the truck you got the cluster from that would be helpful to double check

-Benny

cptwing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 3500 ST DRW REG CAB
Engine
6.4l Hemi
Benny, please correct me if I am wrong but I thought all the 13 thru 15 clusters had the exact same lens?

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Benny, please correct me if I am wrong but I thought all the 13 thru 15 clusters had the exact same lens?
Their are 4 different "masks" but the lenses is the same. The are sold as one unit "lense and mask". The most common is 68205928AA LENS-INSTRUMENT CLUSTER which is the black mask with silver trim.

OP
OP
Ramguytexas87

Ramguytexas87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Their are 4 different "masks" but the lenses is the same. The are sold as one unit "lense and mask". The most common is 68205928AA LENS-INSTRUMENT CLUSTER which is the black mask with silver trim.

So I was thinking about this earlier today while waiting for the insurance person to come look at my truck... I really have no idea but would the lens from our ugly express gauges fit onto the premium gauge we are getting? I may send ours back come this friday but I'd like to know if this is possible or no.

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
So I was thinking about this earlier today while waiting for the insurance person to come look at my truck... I really have no idea but would the lens from our ugly express gauges fit onto the premium gauge we are getting? I may send ours back come this friday but I'd like to know if this is possible or no.
No. I had mine taken apart before I realized this. It is because the lens and mask are one piece units. I suppose you could bake the lenses off and those would interchange.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
No. I had mine taken apart before I realized this. It is because the lens and mask are one piece units. I suppose you could bake the lenses off and those would interchange.

Tried that, plastic is too thin

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
I had bought2 7" clusters just in case and one has a broken lense. So I thought I'd try and it warped and left screw driver marks in it. I think they use the same sealant as the headlights

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ramguytexas87

Ramguytexas87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I looked at it and decided to find out if they were replaceable. Luckily they are and not that expensive.

Yeah like you said they aren't going to break the bank. So the Mask and Instrument cluster that is on the Mopar website is just the lens and plastic that the actual instruments sit into right? If that's the case I'll just pay 60-70 for the two I need and just change them over to the new ones.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Benny Could you get me the part # for a 2014 Bighorn Eco Diesel 7" Cluster Lens MPH? Thanks.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Benny Could you get me the part # for a 2014 Bighorn Eco Diesel 7" Cluster Lens MPH? Thanks.

Is this the lens type you are looking for?

qg_640.jpg

This is a 6.7 but was the closest VIN I could find, It uses this lens https://allmoparparts.com/oemparts/68205928AA

If this is not it then I would need a VIN from that exact vehicle please

-Benny