Ram rebel cluster parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyrebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So, I have a 7" cluster from a 2500 and I've ordered a rebel mask for it. The mask came today and looks great. It seems like just a few clips to swap them out.

I'm wondering if there is a way to order the gauge faces and hands?

The cluster I have looks like:
ram_151500expresscrewcab4a_instrumentcluster.jpg

The rebel cluster:
1280x720-2LC.png

As you can see the rebel cluster gauge faces are more "blacked out" and the hands are white rather than red.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
That is all part of the cluster assembly which we do not offer online for sale. You would need to visit your local dealer with a Rebel VIN in hand and will be expected to pay the core charge on the part being that you do not have a Rebel cluster to exchange. Needless to say it can get expensive

-Benny

OP
OP
K

kyrebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was afraid that would be the case. I tried to order the correct cluster from the 2 nearest dealers here. Neither would order it since I did not have the rebel cluster to turn in. (You would think this cluster would come standard on all Rebels). I might try a few more dealers close by. I guess I can live with my Frankenrebel cluster if not.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
You should still be able to order it but will have to pay the core charge since you have no return. This charge is about 500.00 last time I checked.

-Benny