A+ Review for Benny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I don't normally leave reviews good or bad, but I felt that Benny deserves an A+ review.

I have spent literally thousands with All Mopar Parts. I'm sure I will be spending thousands more to come. :roflsquared:

Most recently I have been working on getting my 2014 interior to an all black interior. This wasn't an easy process. Benny took the time to look up each part, having to match the part with with a vin from a truck with the black interior since Mopars catalog doesn't give you much info.

We hit quite a few bumps in the road getting the right part numbers. Even if i received a incorrect part Benny got back in touch with me in a very timely manner, gave me free shipping for multiple returns and other parts being shipped out. He was always very professional throughout the whole process.

Now that we have kind of paved the way either Benny or I can help with the proper parts for a quad cab black interior conversion.

While some people complain you have to pay shipping I will gladly pay shipping for not only a forum vendor but a company that will give me the kind of service that Benny gave. Benny will always give you a discount where he can.

A+ for Benny!

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yea I also have had a great experience with him. From ordering to returns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk