seat cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi
I was wondering if I could get a price quote on a driver's side bottom seat cover for my 2008 ram. I have the khaki cloth interior. I'm not sure if I'm going to need the foam cushion also, but if that's available for a price quote too, that would be great. Thanks.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi
I was wondering if I could get a price quote on a driver's side bottom seat cover for my 2008 ram. I have the khaki cloth interior. I'm not sure if I'm going to need the foam cushion also, but if that's available for a price quote too, that would be great. Thanks.

Sure no problem but I will need your VIN please

Thanks,
Benny

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Hi

ok thanks, sending a pm.

Thanks for the VIN but I am sorry the Cover 1FE931J3AA has been discontnuned and is no longer available. The cushion is still available but on a slight backorder, It is priced as follows:

PAD-SEAT CUSHION
Make: Dodge | Part#: 5178109AA
List Price: $108.00
Your Price: $75.58 + 5% off coupon code

Please let me know if you have any questions,
-Benny

OP
OP
bigbadram1500

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Darn. Ok thanks. I think I'll hold off on the cushion for now till I figure out what to do with the cover.