1990 d150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROtruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Feeling a little better about the stalling issues. As now I'm beginning to keep up more with what I'm doing to it. Keeping an almanac of symptoms and my response all along would have been helpful

OP
OP
R

ROtruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
After I get enough of looking at wires without further disturbance of them though, I'm going to look at what I've already seen rotting fuel lines. I'm gathering that just a smidgen of change in fuel pressure can stall engine

OP
OP
R

ROtruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
My whole problem is I've been going of what a mechanic at a shop said. Fuel pressure checked. Not sure if he meant"good". Well, her ought have told me if it were bad.

OP
OP
R

ROtruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
The last meaningful thing I did was change the fuel filter. Problem seems to have gotten worse. Like it's between the filter and the tb. Still wondering why to block the return line if that's really what was meant. Pressure is determined by the integrity of the hose s and a good fuel pump and the rings in the injectors and fired pressure regulator. What else is there? Sensors. Which I've replaced because I found them broken after trip to shop. Likely someone whose never seen such a contraption cause they're always working on way newer stuff