1990 Dodge Ram W350 Cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stock?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Hey everyone! Picked this up off my grandfather who didn't want it any more. It's a 1990 W350 Single cab Long bed, has about 75-80K miles (Spedo broke...), little bit of frame rust and some body panels are in need of replacement but all in all it runs great!

Here she is -
Front Driver.jpg

Rear Driver.jpg

Cummins.jpg

Interior.jpg

Not sure what maintenance has been done so I am going to re do all the fluids (Engine, diffs, trans, T/C) All the suspension is going to be replaced with something around the factory leveling kit height and replacing the rusty body panels.

Here is my other ride -

Big lift tiny Laura.jpg

Roadkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ahahaha. I totally read that and then did a double take because I unfortunately took it the other way.

As I said in "Any cool 1st gens?", very nice truck you got. I really want to get started on fixing mine up, but I don't have a garage to work in because most of my body panels need replaced and gotta clean up the rust underneath. Hopefully I can get a shelter soon.

Anywho, good luck in fixing yours up. Quite a unique tailgate you have. Plan on keeping it or putting the original back on?

OP
OP
stock?

stock?

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Sorry for the late response.

Hahaha they are both good rides ;)

As for the tailgate, I'm not sure. I have a hard time replacing something that's not broken, the lift gate works great but I would love to get a stock tailgate.

regularcab2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
lift gate ftw! might come in handy id leave in on and throw a hellwig spring on each side of the rear end..but if its under 100k miles that motor should be running perfect..i love 1st gen cummins theyre so pretty :) nice truck man

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2