Best Replacement for Sealed Beam Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I want to replace my regular sealed beam yellow headlights. My friend replaced the bulbs in his 2015 silverado with white colored ones (not blue, white) and they look very good. Much brighter. I belive they are LED bulbs because they do not slowly light up over the course of one second, they turn on instantly. *He left his high beam bulbs alone though understandably because LED high beams wouldn't make sense.
I'm looking for some headlights that have a "sharper" light than the original sealed beams but I don't want some cheap ebay headlights that will burn out in a few months. LEDS for the regular beams would be nice, they just look better in my opinion. What brand do you guys recommend for me? Something reliable but won't cost be half a grand to replace ‎

OP
OP
Y

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Anyone have any ideas?

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Last edited:

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
relay harness and sylvania xtra vision bulbs are what i run on my trucks. the xtravision bulbs are usually about $15/each at Canadian tire. if you build or buy a relay harness i would recommend modifying it to keep the low beams on while the high beams are on. makes a huge difference to the amount of light put out when running down a dark road.
20140522_232457.jpg

if you want led lights then these would most likely be the cheapest option available at this point in time
TWO Truck Lite 27450C 5" X 7" Rectangular LED Headlamp HI LOW Beam Headlight | eBay