Cab Leaning to Driver Side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I got a 3" leveling kit installed on my D150 because the previous owner added leaf springs onto the back, so I had to bring the front up to match the rear's height. However the driver side of the cab, not the box, is lower still. It did have a broken shock mount, but I got it welded. I also got the driver side cab mount repaired, and got the shocks and springs checked and they are good. What else can cause this lean? It's so noticeable that my passenger side sits perfectly level from front to rear, but the driver side front sits a good 2" lower than the right. It has been in a crash where the passenger front fender was hit, bending the bumper up towards the passenger side, but the lean I am talking about was there long before that accident happened.

Also on a side note, so I don't have to post two forums - my power steering stutters while in Drive but stopped at a red light or travelling very slowly. Brand new pump and all hoses are good, and it idles fine. If I give it a little gas the stuttering stops.
Thanks