Are D150 and Ramcharger parts interchangeable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ferdamshur

Reaction score
Ram Year
1986 Ramcharger
Engine
If I'm having a hard time finding a part of my '86 RC, are the same model year D150 parts compatible?

I'm asking specifically regarding the fuel filler neck, which I could not find searching on Ramcharger, but was able to find for the D150.

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
yes a lot of truck parts are interchangeable with ramchargers. ramcharger are just an suv version of the trucks with a few small changes. you may want to measure the size of the vent line to make sure but that looks like exactly what you need.

The War Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
So the pickup & RC filler necks are interchangeable?! I would NOT have bet on those two pieces being interchangeable... :hmm:

OP
OP
ferdamshur

ferdamshur

Reaction score
Ram Year
1986 Ramcharger
Engine
So the pickup & RC filler necks are interchangeable?! I would NOT have bet on those two pieces being interchangeable... :hmm:
I hope to heck they are - I just spent $120 for the part :shocked:

OP
OP
ferdamshur

ferdamshur

Reaction score
Ram Year
1986 Ramcharger
Engine
Quick update - it took a little hacking, but I made the part work. Definitely wasn't plug 'n play.

The War Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
Quick update - it took a little hacking, but I made the part work. Definitely wasn't plug 'n play.

The one GOOD thing about Gen.1 parts - hack 'n' fab generally MAKES them fit. :Big Laugh:

In-Line Tubing up in MI didn't carry the SPECIFIC fuel lines for my '92 RC, but they DID have MPFI lines for a '93 W250. So I ordered those, hank 'n' fabbed... and they FIT! :favorites13: