hot rod idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
me and one of my dads friends had the idea to put stacks similar to the ones on the little red expresses on my d250. i was wondering what peoples thoughts on this were. it will be a big rid themed truck with mirrors, stacks, horns and such

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My buddy has a gen2 with stacks...doesnt look too bad...would look better on a Gen1, like yours.

Just look out for the haters that don't like clones, but after all, it's your build, build it to your liking.

OP
OP
O

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
it wont be a full copy just the stacks.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I think it will look sweet.

Any pics of the truck ?

86ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Slant 6 225
I've been thinking of doing the same thing. Except it would be a long bed version of the Lil red express or the Midnight express (leaning more toward black when I paint my truck). I just have to find a long bed stepside (they exist but are very hard to find)

Bottom line is if you like it do it and don't worry about what others think. If you spend your time making others happy (which I believe is important to an extent) you'll eventually forget about yourself and find yourself miserable and have no idea how you ended up that way.