LMC catalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankie84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So I'm sure most of the owners on here have seen that LMC is rolling out a catalog for our era trucks.
Has anyone received one yet?
The website says "spring 2014" that could be anytime. I requested one a few weeks ago but nothing yet.

Basilisk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I can't wait to get the catalog also. According to a post on Facebook from them. On March 10th, they said, "Only 51 DAYS until our Early Dodge Catalog comes out!"

Working that out, it should be coming or at least shipped early May, 2014.

The Facebook page is, LMC Truck.

OP
OP
Frankie84

Frankie84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Basilisk! I'm excited to see what they offer for parts. I checked a DIY junkyard here in west michigan and they had ONE 1st gen and it was trashed.

Basilisk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No problem! Yeah I know, me too! That sucks, I haven't went out to the car junkyard around here yet to see if they got any. Found 1 guy with a few dodges that he was parting out, but didn't have enough spare money to get a bunch of stuff then. Hopefully he still has them for the next time we go down there.

ewbloom

Reaction score
Ram Year
1988 D100
Engine
3.9L V6
Got my LMC Catalog

I just got my LMC catalog in the mail last Saturday.

At least they are a source of parts.

rusties93LE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 magnum
Got mine too Saturday...

Basilisk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah got mine last week as well. Already starting to make a list of things I want and need. Can't wait till I can get them and start upgrading the truck.

Roadkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got mine too last weekend. I'm super excited as Ewbloom said, its a source for parts. While their stuff is expensive, at least I'll be able to get stuff I know will fit my truck. And there's a lot of fixin up I need done!

rusties93LE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
360 magnum
Yes, but no interior plastic trim pieces... That's what I need.

Roadkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I need the ceiling fabric/carpet whatever you call it. Can't find it in there either, unless if I'm just not looking hard enough. It has been since ripped off and I can scrape a finger on the top and pick off pieces of the foam. It's ugly and allows sound leakage from the outside (not to mention the holes in my rocker panel that I can look through and see the road below, ha!). I told a friend that I almost just rather scrape off the foam leftover and paint it. He told me that sound would come inside and plus the trim pieces up there would just have a gap as it's spaced for the fabric.

Either way, that fabric is the least of my worries when talking about the interior. I really want an original radio that came with the truck. The one installed is some crappy aftermarket thats probably at least 10 years old. I know that probably sounds bass ackwards but, the original radio would just look so much better. And plus I like my tape adapter for my phone to play music off it.

Would also like an owners manual, but it seems that lmc only goes back 40 years. Is that the time frame as to when owners manuals are able to be sold in reproduction? Might have to scrounge around on ebay or something.

Edit:
Untitled_zps88f7091f.png

YEA, 'BOUT THAT