What next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattknox79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
Hi all, been doing alot of work to my truck, installed 35" BFG A/T tires, 2" spacers with american racing rims, flushed all fluids except for diff fluid will be doing that soon, new radiator, thermostat, new filters all around, wires, plugs, new ac system, trans fluid and filter, just replaced the oil pan and gasket, sanded and undercoated frame and floorpans with rustoleum, new straightpipe duals from the cats back into 4" tips, the list goes on and on, wanted to ask what should i consider doing next? Want to clean throttle body and check plenum, although truck does not consume any oil, just went full synthetic. Also need to fix 4X4. But other than that she runs like a top, daily driver and just clocked in at 121,300 the truck is a 1995 2500HD 8800 GVW has the 5.9 v8, still in highschool so dont want to do any major upgrades, just something that i can do myself and get some good power and reliability in return. Will ad some pictures too. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.