Need More Lift on my 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hey guys. I have a 3 inch body lift and a leveling kit on the front of my 84 d150. I'm running 33 inch duratrac tires and had to cut my front fenders so that they wouldn't rub on turns and harsh bumps. I'm about to buy new fenders because they're starting to rust, but I'd really love it if I didn't have to cut them again. To do this I need a little more lift on the front of the truck... what options do I have? I received a promotional email from mcbay performance saying that have lift parts for all old trucks. I'll post the link at the end of this post. What's my best option for getting more lift in the front? Some day I will be converting to 4wd which will make it easier to lift but for now, it's only a 2wd. Thanks

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
have you lifted the suspension? you can usually get about 2" out of the suspension but think you still generally need to trim fenders to run 33's or deal with rubbing