new guy needs help. srt10 22s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr0pIt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey guys. found this site by using google in my quest for info on potential new purchase. i had a 85 ram short bed 318 that was pretty nice as my first car, have had several dakotas since but ready to have another 1st gen ram. i have a line on a cheap set of srt10 wheels that id like to see on a lowered ram. id like to know if theres any bolt pattern issues and how they can be corrected through spindle or rotor swap, axle swap, etc. second, specific fitment as far as backspacing etc. id like to have the tire barely into the fenderwell. i see theres an excellent thread on the methods of lowering so id like to focus on being lowered specifically on srt wheels. i found some 22s off a car that had a tire size i liked but cant recall the size. i do know the rim & tire height was 30in overall diameter. any help would be great. thanks!!

DodgeAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
There are some folks putting factory 20's on using 1.5" billet spacers/adapters