Rockstar Rims on First Gen 2WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I am looking to purchase a set of four black rockstar XD rims for my 84 D150. Tires included. Yes I realize this is pricey.

The only issue is the lugs. I have a 5 lug pattern, 113mm diameter. These rockstar rims seem to come in an 8 bolt patter, not sure what diameter size...

Will there be a lug adaptor/converter that will be the proper size to convert from 113mm to (whatever the rockstar rim is) or do you think I will have to get one made? I guess they assume that only people with 4wd trucks will be buying those rims so that's why this may be a challenge. I have the time and money to make this work though. I just want your guys' thoughts.

Thanks

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
they make rockstars in 5 lug bolt pattern.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I believe your bolt pattern is is 5x4.5" which is an available bolt pattern for that wheel
I'm sure you could find an adapter to go to what ever you want but its safer and probably cheaper just to buy the wheel with the right bolt pattern

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
this site seems to have all the different part numbers for all the rockstars and includes bolt patterns, offsets, etc.
you can find the part number for the size wheel and color your looking for here
http://xdrockstarwheels.com/

OP
OP
Y

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
That site is really helpful, thank you!

But I was trying to measure the distance between the lugs on my rim and it looked like it was 4 and a quarter inches apart, not 4.5....
When finding the bolt pattern size don't you have to multiply it by 1.05?

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
you have to measure form the center of one lug to the center of the one across from it. you should get 4.5" or 5.5"

OP
OP
Y

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
you have to measure form the center of one lug to the center of the one across from it. you should get 4.5" or 5.5"

That's what I did, but I thought there was another step required. Multiply it by 1.05. That's what a how to article said that I read yesterday, anyway. Mine is 4.5 then if I don't have to multiply it.