Want old school Cragars on my '87, need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXd150

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 1987 D150 that I want to do a few things to. I did all the tune up stuff and now it's time for wheels. I like the old school Cragar SS wheels and wanted to know what's the best size to get along with what's the best backspacing to use with these trucks. As it stands now it's completely stock height with original steel wheels. What's the widest I can go in the rear? Is the front width ok up front?
Thanks

1964eastport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L 225 Tall block
I have a 1987 D150 that I want to do a few things to. I did all the tune up stuff and now it's time for wheels. I like the old school Cragar SS wheels and wanted to know what's the best size to get along with what's the best backspacing to use with these trucks. As it stands now it's completely stock height with original steel wheels. What's the widest I can go in the rear? Is the front width ok up front?
Thanks
I'm trying to figure this out myself man! If I figure something out I will let you know. I know this is an old post but either way I will try[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452