What Center Caps Will Fit These Rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The attached photo shows the same rims that I have on my d150. I have been looking for chrome center caps to put on them as a cheap way to improve the look of my truck. They are 5 lug rims. I found some ford ones that attach by "wedging" onto each lug nut. Unfortunately they started falling off within 2days of driving on fairly smooth paved roads. I then took a closer look and noticed that the edge of the center caps hit the ridge of the rim, so they don't fit. Are there any chrome center caps that were/are specifically manufactured for these rims? I am out over 150 dollars because of buying ones that won't fit, then falling off. Plastic or metal, doesn't matter to me.

Thanks everyone

PS, I considered posting this in my previous thread instead of creating an unecessary new thread but then I thought it would be too off topic in the other thread. Let me know if I shouldve just thrown this in my other thread. Don't wanna be that guy who creates way too many threads in a forum!

Attachments

• Stock rims.jpg
    Stock rims.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 79

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
you paid $150 for center caps? for that price they had better have come with rims. i would guess that the only ones that would fit a dodge rims is the stock dodge hub caps. if you have 15" rims you could also get chevy beauty rings.
2547756801_0.jpg

OP
OP
Y

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm really not a fan of the stock center caps of that generation of rams. I want a more chrome and "heavy duty" looking cap than a smooth, flat one. I'll keep my eyes open for different ones that may fit