wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
on my 87 there is some wires running out of the steering column that run the blinkers and what not. they connect to some different colored wires in a blue connecting thing not quite a plug. they all fallen out and now i have to reconnect them. does anyone know what colors go with which or where i can find a good wiring diagram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 TBI
I'm not at the house now but I can check mine when I get back if no one else can tell you. Cause mines an 88. Do you have tilt wheel? Cause mine doesn't and I don't know if they different

OP
OP
O

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
no i dont thnking it does if you could check id be very grateful. if you dont have the plue plug thing let me know cause it could be something that was cobbled together although i dont think it is

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 TBI
Ok ill see what I can find tomorrow. Know how many wires in the bunch coming from steering column so I know I'm looking at right one?

OP
OP
O

oldblue

Reaction score
Ram Year
d250
Engine
you dont gotta i got everything figured out but thanks anyway