92 no spark/no fuel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluBByGrl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 5.2L
I am at a loss. It started about a week ago. Driving and the van just died. It is a 92 B250 with a 318 5.2L. Tried to start it and it would crank but i couldn't hear the fuel pump, replaced that 6 months ago. I checked the relays and could not find anything. Tried starting it and it fired up. Drove home.

It did this to me on and off all week and then it just wouldn't restart. I towed him home and hard wired the fuel pump and it works but still wouldn't start. So I went ahead and replaced all the relays and repaired a couple of wires. Still nothing. I replaced the ignition switch it was pretty corroded and it fired up. Went to drive to work made it there, about 40 minutes, and it died down the street from my house on the way back. I replaced the neutral safety switch because had oil in it. I had my transmission rebuilt about 8 months ago. I also replaced the switch plate assembly/cam shaft sensor. I am thinking it may be the crankshaft. I also now do not have any spark and still no power to fuel pump when key is turned. It cranks but doesn't start.

I don't know what else to do??? this is my only car and i need it to take my kids to school and for work. PLEASE HELP!!!

DodgeAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
There's a *** of fuse links under the hood you need to check them My blower motor was going out in my van like yours & it done the same thing until it blowed the last link that would back feed to it