Cannot Find Full Holley 6280 Carb Anywhere

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I see plenty of gas first gen dodges driving around all the time. So where the **** do they get carb parts for them?

I've bought a rebuild kit for my carb but it is evident that I need a whole new carb. It's a Holley 6280. Can anyone tell me where I can buy a FULL Holley 6280 carburetor? Online or in-store... doesn't matter. until I get a new carb, my truck is not road worthy.

crazzywolfie

Reaction score
Ram Year
81 93
Engine
the 6280 is computer controlled right? you could swap to the 2280. rockauto sell them for about $220 rebuilt. if your set on using a 6280 Allstate Carburetor & Fuel Injection list them on there website for $290+core. i have just read that after a few years the electronic in those 6280 don't keep working as good as they do when new which causes the issues you are probably having. with the holley 2280 you should not have any problems. should be a straight bolt on swap.
REMANUFACTURED 2BBL HOLLEY W/ FEEDBACK

OP
OP
Y

Yoox_II

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
the 6280 is computer controlled right? you could swap to the 2280. rockauto sell them for about $220 rebuilt. if your set on using a 6280 Allstate Carburetor & Fuel Injection list them on there website for $290+core. i have just read that after a few years the electronic in those 6280 don't keep working as good as they do when new which causes the issues you are probably having. with the holley 2280 you should not have any problems. should be a straight bolt on swap.
REMANUFACTURED 2BBL HOLLEY W/ FEEDBACK
Sorry, the 2280 is actually what I'm looking for however, on rockauto's website I'm not seeing the rebuilt carbs. Could you paste the link for me?