Who Has Slant 6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

augie dog

Reaction score
Ram Year
1985 D-350 Crew Cab Short Bed RWD & 1987 D-150 RWD
Engine
Slant 6 & 5.9 Cummins
Hey everyone, I am a die hard Mopar Man and just joined this forum and I'll admit I am looking for some help. I have an 87 D-150 RWD short bed standard cab with the A-833 trans. It has a Slant 6 and I plan on keeping this engine unless I can't find the particular parts I need. It is carbed and I want it gone! I have sourced an aftermarket fuel injection system eliminating the carb. What I need is a 4 barrel manifold old HyperPak or aftermarket Offenhouser etc. etc. or a Super 6 two barrel manifold. If any of you have any of these parts lying around or know of someone that may have them please let me know. You can contact me on here or e-mail at [email protected]. If I can get this project going I want to document the procedure and hopefully help others on here and other Dodge Forums. Thanks for your help! :favorites13:

The War Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 Magnum
There are plain few things in life, that a crate Hemi 392 won't fix! :rockit:

That said, welcome aboard - we can't have too MUCH Gen.1 goodness around here!

Rustycowl69

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 ram 3500
Engine
V10
There used to be a slant 6 forum. Some of those guys are real hardcore, they were adapting oem FI systems to fit the slant like 20 years ago. I have had, and still have old darts and Cuda with slant 225, and 4bbls, and headers, and 3.09 4spds. They are kick in the a $$. Good Luck.