NP 435 Clucth Kit help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick Covalt

Reaction score
Ram Year
85 W100
Engine
Slant 6
I'm having trouble locating a proper clutch / PP for a friends 85 W100 4X4 with NP435 granny gear transmission. It has an 11" clutch which is recessed about 7/8" into the flywheel. We ordered one form Summit MU 5505-1B and that is not the correct one. It is not recessed and it is the wrong pattern. This same clutch is listed at Advance and AutoZone.

If anyone knows the proper clutch Kit that I need the info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick

PS. I'm a new member , and if this is not in the right place please feel free to move it. Thanks for the site!!!

Bill1982

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I also had an issue with my granny tranny clutch . the first clutch I bought was a 10" didn't fit went back and got the 11" and a new flywheel which wasn't recessed the old one was worn about 5/8" deep into the flywheel ck out a new flywheel to see if it is also recessed mine wasn't on a la 360

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk