Lift Coils For Leveling Out 2012 2wd HEMI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a_guerrajr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So i found them on your site, but can't find anyone who carries them.
Even some of your online retailers, are these made to order?

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
So i found them on your site, but can't find anyone who carries them.
Even some of your online retailers, are these made to order?

Hey how's it going? Thank you for your interest in Maxtrac Suspension. Being that we are the manufacturer, we do not sell our products retail direct. You will want to go here Maxtrac Suspension to our Dealer Locator. You can then enter your zip code and search for shops in your area. There is also a white link on the right hand side of the Dealer Locator page that says "ONLINE RETAILERS" if you click that link you will get a dropdown list of websites that carry Maxtrac. We also have plenty of sellers on Amazon or eBay as well so lots of choices. Please keep in mind that a lot of sellers out there do not list individual items! They typically only list complete kits or more popular items like spindles so you may have to call them to get pricing on whatever it is you are looking for. Just keep in mind if they carry Maxtrac, they can get pricing and sell you anything we manufacture. Please let me know if you have any issues finding what you are looking for if you are unable to find it. Thank you very much and have a great day! -- Sean

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
also these coils are great. I had them on my 2013 and ran 35's with stock 20's and no wheel spacer. Not saying that everyone can run that size but I had no issues.