Maxtrac 02-13 Ram 1500 2wd Lift Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Hey guys, thank you for having us on board here at Ramforum.com :shake: We are definitely stoked to be a part of such an awesome community. A lot of members have been asking about our kits, part numbers and options so I thought we would put together a flyer with kit numbers and descriptions on it. Being that we are a manufacturer, we do not sell retail direct or have any pricing but if you go on our Dealer Locator Maxtrac Suspension you can enter your zip code and find shops in your area. There is also a section that lists some of our online retailers as well. If anybody has questions about fitment, part numbers or needs a referral to get pricing please feel free to PM me anytime. Thank you to everyone for your support!

dodgeflyer02TO13_zps9cec5f87.jpg

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 QC 5spd
Engine
4.7L
I know you guys don't retail out, but do you know if any of your retailers will ship to a APO (Army Post Office) address? Getting funds together to be able to get the spindles and blocks, but need someone to ship it here...

OP
OP
Maxtrac Suspension

Maxtrac Suspension

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
I know you guys don't retail out, but do you know if any of your retailers will ship to a APO (Army Post Office) address? Getting funds together to be able to get the spindles and blocks, but need someone to ship it here...

How's it going? I will PM you.. Thanks!

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, thank you for having us on board here at Ramforum.com :shake: We are definitely stoked to be a part of such an awesome community. A lot of members have been asking about our kits, part numbers and options so I thought we would put together a flyer with kit numbers and descriptions on it. Being that we are a manufacturer, we do not sell retail direct or have any pricing but if you go on our Dealer Locator Maxtrac Suspension you can enter your zip code and find shops in your area. There is also a section that lists some of our online retailers as well. If anybody has questions about fitment, part numbers or needs a referral to get pricing please feel free to PM me anytime. Thank you to everyone for your support!

dodgeflyer02TO13_zps9cec5f87.jpg
how much will the front end increase in hight for stock