CARiD CS :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
We all grip about bad CS and not too often about the good so here is my 2 cents on the good!!!
I have e mailed CARiD about 3 or 4 times with a question about my seat cover order and WOW I was amazed to get a reply with in a couple hrs, even on Saturday late afternoon! :O Most places take 24/48 hrs to reply so I am IMPRESSED , THANK YOU CARiD for the GREAT Customer Service team you have. We will be doing more business in the future :)

Richard

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
CARiD is great , my wife hit a deer in her 07 Mangum we went complete aftermarket with the entire front end , bumper , valance , HID headlights , Fogs and an awesome Rolls Royce style Grill ....CARID'S customer service worked with us and the body shop flawlessly they even processed the return & reshippment of a part that( I )got wrong !

Cudos for CARiD for sure !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Good to hear that :) I think they had a pretty good price on the made to order seat covers I am getting :) But man I hate waiting for goodies lol

Ramnewbie

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When I first got my new Ram I was looking for step boards, tauneu cover, and bed mat. I was looking at several different sites, comparing prices and selections. Carid undoubtedly has the best selection. I was able to find everything right there at one site, one order. Everything was delivered within a couple of days. It's really hard to compare prices with some free shipping but others have better price and you pay shipping so which is really better. Between selection and service Carid is second to none in my view. I've got them bookmarked for future use.

OP
OP
Rado

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I agree you have to figure in shipping! But even with the 5$ shipping Charge :O They had a GREAT price ! GREAT to know a lot of people like them :)