Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums > Preferred Vendors > CARiD.com

CARiD.com

Don't miss your chance to get $40 Rebate with N-Fab Offer at CARiD!

This is a discussion on Don't miss your chance to get $40 Rebate with N-Fab Offer at CARiD! within the CARiD.com forums, part of the Preferred Vendors category!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2017, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

Preferred Vendor

Ram Year: 2008
Engine: Hemi 6.1
Default Don't miss your chance to get $40 Rebate with N-Fab Offer at CARiD!
When you're a dedicated truck enthusiast, you want to get only the best upgrades for your truck, however high quality and durable parts are not always affordable. Thanks to our spring promotion on N-Fab Nerf Steps you can get great looking and extremely reliable steps at a lower cost! Purchase Gloss Black or Textured Black Wheel-to-Wheel, Bed Access or Cab Length Nerf Steps and GET $40 Rebate. Don’t lose your chance! This Nerf Step offer expires on May 12, 2017.

With N-Fab Nerf Steps on you'll get a real help in getting in and out of your truck without being like everyone else on the road. These guys offer nerf steps, available in different styles, lengths and finishes to suit your truck in the best way. Mounting brackets are included in the set for quick and easy installation.

N-Fab™ | Nerf Bars, Off-Road Bumpers, Truck Accessories - CARiD.com

Improve the looks and functionality of your truck with N-Fab Nerf Steps from CARiD!

Sponsored Ad
Register to remove this ad.

Dodge Ram http://www.carid.com/dodge-ram-accessories/

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | myCARiD | YouTube
carid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

Supporting Member

Ram Year: 2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine: 5.7L
I would not recommend making a purchase from CARiD.

I recently ordered some Iron Cross Patriot running boards here. Their processing is slow and the driver's side board arrived with a silver dollar sized dent.

None of the packaging was damaged on delivery and I didn't see the dent until after I'd installed the brackets and passenger board.

I reached out to CARiD for a replacement and they simply told me they could not start the claim process because the item was installed.

Basically a big F U for my $500 purchase.

I contacted Iron Cross directly and they are shipping me a new board for free, no questions asked....even though I ordered their product thru another vendor.

2011 1500 Laramie Crew Cab - Brilliant Black with Pebble Beige/Bark Brown Interior | Debadged | K&N CAI with Moe's 87mm TB | 180° tstat and efan conversion | Flowmaster Super 44 with Moe's 5" Tips | Diablo i2, Jay Greene 93 Tune | RAM Box Storage with Bedrug and BakFlip F1 Cover | 2.5" Front Level | Kanati Trail Hogs LT2756520 with 1.5" Hub-centric Spacers | Tyger Auto Pocket Flares | Rampage Slim Step Bars | LEDs in the interior and OPT7 Tailgate Light Bar | DT Moto projector headlights, Morimoto LED projector fogs, LED tails and 3rd brake
nateinva is offline   Reply With Quote