Exclusive steering wheel for Dodge Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
There is nothing more personal in a car than a steering wheel. You touch it, see it and interact with it each time you drive. This is the first thing that strike the eyes when you open the door of you car and it suppose to be special. We carry wood, leather, and carbon fiber wheels that offer a personalized look of luxury, available in a variety of colors to match any interior for an authentic custom appearance. We would like to give you a closer look into them.

B&I® - Steering Wheel with Black Leather is actually an OEM factory steering wheel with the addition of new leather and wood or carbon fiber components. http://www.carid.com/2014-dodge-ram-steering-wheels/item-29231745.html
It is available in different material types: Steering Wheel Material Types

bi-aw1163.jpg

Avalon-%28SA2%29.jpg

black-carbon-dcf.jpg

For B&I Steering wheels Core Exchange Program is available. "Core Exchange" is the process when we ship you a finished replacement steering wheel from our stock and in return, you ship your original wheel back to us, for us to process for our next order. We take an original factory wheel and treat it with our leather and wood or sport finish and keep it in stock for the next client. You are charged a Security Deposit that is fully refunded, when we receive your factory wheel, no later than 20 Days after you receive your order. An authorized return number is provided to you after purchasing your steering wheel. Make sure to use a black marker to clearly write the return number on the outside of your return box, when you send back your original wheel. Remember, the airbag, horn, and other attachments are not included, and you will simply re-use your original ones.

Find complete selection of Sherwood products at CARiD.
Find complete selection of B&I products at CARiD.

Which one you think is better for your truck?

Last edited:

gunner1374

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So, only the top portion of the wheel would be covered? What about wheels that do not have controls on them? Can they still be done?

OP
OP
carid

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
gunner1374, actually you can place custom order and pick any options you want, depending on your model. It is even possible to cover the whole wheel.

Crescent1101, we do have several options for 2007 model, it won't be exactly the same steering wheel, design is a little bit different: 2007 Dodge Ram Steering Wheels at CARiD.com

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
gunner1374, actually you can place custom order and pick any options you want, depending on your model. It is even possible to cover the whole wheel.

Crescent1101, we do have several options for 2007 model, it won't be exactly the same steering wheel, design is a little bit different: 2007 Dodge Ram Steering Wheels at CARiD.com

So I just remove my controls and airbag and put it on the new wheel?

OP
OP
carid

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Exactly! You just move your controls and airbag into new, refinished steering wheel :).

radak04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any concerns with heated steering wheels? No loss of functionality I presume.

OP
OP
carid

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
radak04, unfortunately we don't have any heated wheels. As for these aftermarket ones - of course there will be no loss of functionality, since you refresh just the look of the steering wheel, inside everything is the same.

DavidRam, thanks for your feedback!

Last edited: