Get FREE Gifts with every TonnoPro Tonneau Covers Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
When looking for an ideal solution that will help you to keep your bed dry and your stuff safe, make sure to browse through our selection of pickup truck tonneau covers by Tonno Pro. Offering the highest quality application specific tonneau covers, which are not only extremely durable, but mildew and rot resistant, Tonno Pro ensures the ultimate protection for your belongings.

tonnopro-tonneau-covers-february-17-promo.jpg

From February 13 through February 28, 2017, purchase any Tonno Fold or Lo-Roll Tonneau Cover and save up to $30 OFF the original price.

Hurry up and get 4 FREE Gifts (a $69 Value)!

Prices are already reduced.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I added a TonnoPro® - TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover to my cart, but can't see any of the free gifts. Just curious what they are :naughty:

lonestar21

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I added a TonnoPro® - TonnoFold Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover to my cart, but can't see any of the free gifts. Just curious what they are :naughty:

Usually nothing too big they've had this promotion going on for a while now. When I ordered mine they gave me 1. a light to attach to your bed 2. A pair of gloves 3.a spray to spray the cover 4. A seal for the tailgate.

Again nothing to be secretive/excited about. The only thing I used was the seal for the tail gate everything else is junk lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio