Get a Monster Hook for your monster Ram!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Tired to change the recovery hooks every time they fail under pressure? Monster Hooks solved this problem for you! They've created the strongest, the safest and the simplest recovery hooks for your truck.

Monster Hooks are machined out of solid-piece high-grade forged chromoly steel for sheer strength and equipped with a 3” latch for extra safety, so that the strap wouldn’t slip off. The metal surface is polished to a smooth finish before final powder coat and/or chrome process to meet or exceed MHI standards. The Monster Hook allows you to utilize the biggest tow straps for severe recovery operations. Find all Monster Hooks at CARiD: Monster Hooks

monster-hook-5.jpg

blue-monster-hooks-1.jpg

monster-hook-4.jpg

Once you get a Monster hook, you’ll be “Hooked for Life!”

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Looks like aluminum to me...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like to read so this morning I click on it. There is different materials listed here and in link.
The link took me to universal fit not a direct replacement for the bolt on factory tow hook.

Avgas

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I like to read so this morning I click on it. There is different materials listed here and in link.
The link took me to universal fit not a direct replacement for the bolt on factory tow hook.
ahhh.. so they don't even know what they are selling

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They aren't meant to be factory replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padilen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They aren't meant to be factory replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The post implies they are. I ignored the misspelled word, read the post then clicked link. Then read the discrepancy in post and link.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
In the product link:

It’s 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. It’s 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.

The Monster Hooks Recovery Hook is considered the world's only solid forged titanium alloy recovery hook

This from above:

Monster Hooks are machined out of solid-piece high-grade forged chromoly steel

I'm confused