Got a question for you guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I emailed someone from the link on your website and i also had someone call me left me a voice mail and then never answered my call back so hopefully you can fill in the blanks.

I was going to order a iron cross bumper from you guys 22-615-13
You guys have the best price but id didnt get it because shipping was close to $200

So anyway i got a call from your sales department he said that you guys could ship it to either NY or PA(i live in NJ) to avoid sales tax if that would help me buy it.

I was a little confused, because i didn't get how that would work, would i pick it up from a shipping depot?

But anyway tax isn't the big issue my issue was the shipping, it ends up being close to $200. Now if i ship it to pa or ny would is save any on shipping? Is there any way i could save on shipping?

I mean i live 30 minutes from you corporate warehouse but im guessing you guys dont stock it there so i couldnt just come pick it up, right?

Thanks

Last edited:

carid

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hi thanks for contacting us! Sometimes it is possible to wave a shipping if a customer picks up a product at one of our local warehouses, but unfortunately we do not store these off-road bumpers in our main office in Cranbury, NJ. We work with many warehouses all around the country, and this product will be coming out from Oklahoma, so the shipping cost wouldn't be lower if you ship to PA or NY.

You can also see some discount from our sales guys, it will help you to reduce the total cost! Contact them at the same number 1-800-505-3274, or PM your tel# here on the forum and we'll give you a call back!

OP
OP
kg93

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
sent you a pm!

carid

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hi, everyone!

If you have any questions regarding the products at CARiD, shipping, discounts or anything else please post your questions in this thread. We will be glad to assist!

Michael

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi,

I'm looking at purchasing some side steps for my 2014 RAM 1500 Crew Cab. It looks like I just missed the holiday sale that was going on for Christmas. Will there be another sale coming up soon? If I remember correctly, the last one was something like 15-20% off. It sure would be nice to see that kind of sale again. Maybe a "welcome to 2015 sale" or "spend your Christmas money here sale". ;)